Old 09-12-2020, 07:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Hi M80.

1} Ram Dass = be here now

2} Mother Nature = pee here now

3} Space and time = out to lunch back in some finite amount of moments

Mike, that is great that you are the first person to recognize it for what it is, ---Thank You for that--- tho Ive stated in many times in the first line of the more comprehensive drafted form

Well in a conceptual sense that is true, but in actuallity, since some aspects of finite occupied space Universe may come into existence via emergence,

we have to allow for some of its parts to perhaps not exist, then exist, then not exist, then exist, while the over all integrity of a finite wholes is naught lost or gained.

I agree more with this part, as for me it is defined this way;

eternity = here and now ergo beyond time

past and future = time i.e. flow of events

<<<<<Past Outgoing ( * ) i ( * ) Incoming Future<<<<<<

Here above I present, w not the >>arrow-of-time>> from past to future forward, rather the <<flow-of-time<< from future to past afterward.

i { ego }= access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept that is beyond outside of the set of toriodal tori

( )( ) = metaphysical-3 Gravity and metaphysical-4 Dark Energy which both are beyond the inside the tube reality, of the bilateral human experience we label physical/reality or Observed Time and associate with a sine-wave pattern /\/\/

Our hemi-spheres osscillate the info ---more with women than men--- and this gives more of sense of time experience ---future and past duration-- than if we had only one hemi-sphere.

I think God-Like misunderstands and confuses you, because God-like missed some of your posts and/or missed your point that both occupied space and unoccupied space are observable/realizeable. And you misunderstand God-Like, when he talks about realization because you do not know that realization is the same exact thing as observing. In essence, you 2 are talking about the same thing but you use the term observe, while God-Like uses the term realization/realize.