View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Yep, I am glad you seen the first vid. I posted.
It had more points to take note of than I can count atm. Therefore, I need to listen to it again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
It is excellent,I geek out on the science. I wanted to post more with a Spiritual bent but I wanted to NOT push the forum boundaries to far.
Kinda know what you mean, but I cannot see one talk being more ‘spiritual’ than the other.
To gather only for your needs leaving the rest for others (for example) – is not ‘spiritual talk’ as such.
It is just common sense, common courtesy when you live in a community, live in a village where everyone gathers.
Sometimes I have noticed people upgrading ordinary stuff to some higher ‘spiritual’ significance in their minds just because it is a first nation person who says it.
That kind of attitude putting indigenous on a false pedestal only enables scams. No wonder a whole industry of new age frauds and plastic shamans developed.
The more scientific talk reminded me of 2 very special sites – which to me were ‘Sacred’.

One – a conservationist took us in….
A ‘Hall of Elders’ or the ‘Council of Elders’ was the feeling of it as one could palpably feel how those trees were in ‘telepathic' communication.

The other … You walk in the forest and then all-of-a-sudden the whole atmosphere changes. You walk to a Tree and now everything is in a silent/telepathic … direct inner knowing shifted state … even the ants.
No mushroom taking necessary – just re-learning to listen to the trees with one’s whole being, maybe one could say …

I really cannot wait for the rewilding of some areas to Oak forests again and people reconnecting to their own ‘spiritual’ cultural roots through the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWOqeyPIVRo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kHZ0a_6TxY