View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 02:30 PM
ImthatIm

sentient
Your Siberian/Russian video had so many good points, worthy of mention.
Some more points that stick out at this time:
1. The crunch or squeak of the snow, that stuck out when I heard it.It is like an echoing thermometer letting you know how cold it really is.
2. It is probably worthy of another look-see since I feel I probably missed a lot of visual detail reading the CC.
3. I noticed the smudging right off also and believe it maybe a type of juniper...Maybe (Juniperus sibirica).
4. Loved the burning of offerings with the huge fires.The community involvement was Heart warming.
5. Yep, I caught the mans Ceremonial Spirit implements. The Bear paw and the claws
(if I remember correctly, an Osprey and Owl maybe this Ospreyhttps://sibirds.ru/v2taxon.php?s=72&l=en & one Bear claw)
and a scrotum which I caught right off the bat and laughed.Which I believed was Bear also if my memory serves me correctly, a small Bear..LOL..
Oh and I can't forget the horseys.There is nothing better than a good 'Horse lips' tickle.

Yep, I am glad you seen the first vid. I posted.
It is excellent,I geek out on the science. I wanted to post more with a Spiritual bent but I wanted to NOT push the forum boundaries to far.
So I even decided to do a little switcheroo to relax said boundaries or gray areas.