Thread: heart energy?
View Single Post
Old 20-06-2011, 11:55 PM
faith83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Hi Faith83,

I will give you advice as a spiritual medium, Solist Mystic, and also as a lay nutritionist.

First off, green is the traditional color of the heart chakra. But it could also mean that you are in a state of growth, as the outer fringes of the aura become light green when a person is evolving. We can increase this development through selfless service, striving to live by The Golden Rule, and most importantly: by using Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR) every single day.

http://69.175.29.26/~thesoci4/HeartC...eExplained.pdf

Secondly, minor heart palpitations are just that, minor. Digestive issues, stress, etc., can also cause that to happen.

If you want to really take care of your heart, invest in the following supplements:

Brazilian Coral Calcium. Google it. It is the most potent calcium supplement in existence. In addition to the being the main mineral in the body, calcium is what is also used to regulate the heart beat.

EPA from Nordic Naturals. Probably the most important supplement on the planet for heart health. People who have had heart attacks benefit immediately from taking this.

Vitamin E. Start with 100 international units a day and slowly increase the dosage to 800 IU's a day over a period of weeks, if not months. If you take too much too soon it will cause dizziness. It naturally lowers the blood pressure, helps one relax, and is good for the heart. As we age, our blood pressure naturally rises. This counteracts that.

Vitamin D3. It boosts the immune system and also helps heart health. Get yourself a 5,000 IU bottle of gelcaps and take one a day. It also is a safe alternative to flu vaccinations and all other kinds of vaccinations which have been shown to do more damage than good. There have been situations whereby childen had seizures from their vaccinations. They also contain harmful chemicals. (I also got fibromyalgia in my left arm from a TDAP vaccination, which took me months to overcome.) Take D3 daily and you will never have to get a flu shot again. There was a study conducted at a hospital. Doctors and nurses were surrounded by patients with influenza. They took 2,000 IU of Vitamin D a day (D3 is more potent) and all of them avoided getting sick with the flu.

I'm not sure about the legality of listing the sites that sell these. So if you want specific links, which I have in abundance, simply send me a private message and I will provide them for you.

Namaste

Thank You. Very informative. As far as the spiritual aspect I am absolutely in the process of spiritual growth. Probably been for a awhile but only lately have I been really aware of it.

I will keep in mind all the advice I've received as far as the supplements. I rather do that than medicine.
Thank you again