View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 10:27 PM
Master
Well from 16 a half stone 211 half stone I am now 1:11 11 and a half stone only a couple of them loose and what I can do it but I never ever want to be that size again
What I leave now I take that the graveyard and say the animals in there are I say the animals in the graveyard from the squirrels the squirrels in there where it was the Corbett the close and Avon Birds and the birds at ravens and any other but it's in there are even a foxes hopefully they get a fe2
I know when I've done this I'm not have done good especially in a minute and then had a good food
From leftover chicken curry but it was carrots and beetroot and bread I failed them so does my friends my friends Fay them biscuits and bread and so on
Even leftover beef burgers my friends fade them the my life and other wildlife appreciate what I've done
Because they have helped me lose a lot of weight so looking after them and fading them actually feel good in myself because it gets rid of me they get a lot of weight off my indeed I don't know body mass but I don't need because I've gone 5-ft 1 and height and now I've got a fan club I have

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔