View Single Post
Old 22-06-2021, 08:33 PM
Master
My weight-loss journey

January 2021 I decided to lose the I could not do last year I was 12 by the nurse practitioner last year to those photo 5 stone but lockdown happened and up 844 match eating and drinking for too much I was then January 2021 I thought of it then I did length giving up on sweets cake and biscuits which I can't believe I did well on from over 16 stone or more in Tenerife by March I got a 14 and a half stone now June is here I'm just 13 and a half stone blower over 3 stone I'm more than one I'm working as my mum I just ate a bit I have I'm eating overeating like I did before I'm eating but I'm not between means or stacking on things it's bad for you
Because last year I had high blood pressure I was told to get it off the control my blood pressure at the control olympism controller rheumatism in my joints where I can get a bit of now before 50 and kiss and egg mayonnaise and kiss I need knee replacements or hip replacements get it off now it's easy for van or 50 plus on more innate against new knees and hips and so on

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔