View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 08:22 AM
asearcher

Thank you for sharing. I find it interesting, of course :) I have had my own experiences with a time glitch, mobiles not working etc, and other experiences as well.

As long as we think with earth-human ways about time we're not gonna get it. We have to think outside the box when it comes to time, I think. And I too think one has to oneself have own experiences about this to learn to think in a different manner than before. This why I don't think perhaps everyone can be as accepting of your article.

One way low levers for instance try to give you a fright is to make you think they are in charge or can impact your life in a negative way when in reality all they have done is what everyone else I think can do over there which is to go forth and back with the time line. So they would know some unexpected things would occur to me, and before that they would visit me in my dreams to give me signs of this, for me to then be even more startled when it then happened in real life.

That could be a reason why a religion thought it was bad to predict the future as it saw it as evil craft, but I think the good side do it too, but they work in different ways. I don't think that it's a gift even over there. It has to do with time concept and being on a different level and telepathy and other things that might be difficult to wrap ones head around. The important thing is not to be afraid and think someone has that power over you because only you have that power over you.

We too can predict things but not always know where we get it from.

I believe in the free will of ourselves and of others and I do believe that on a multiple level in each of these choices they are outlined but it may be too complicated for the human mind to understand that. But I believe it to be so.
In each of these results from life decisions there are lessons to be learned, so it is all good in the end.

I have often tried to warn people, different situations, but they have not listened and then afterwards asked me how did I know. But for me I have thought it is down to emotional intelligence, that I can see what the result will be. Some people don't see it til it is too late, they are too much down that road to turn around, they have to then go through the entire process. But that too will be good in the end.

Also not everyone will be happy when you use the Free-Will-card and I for one have felt that in ways I can't explain but I had my mind set to go accordingly and I did.

So I think we have many destinies/roads related to free will of ourselves and others but also I mean, we are who we are and these destinies/roads they move accordingly to that, so I won't really move away from something until the lesson I needed to learn was learned I think even if I am using free will. If my higher self want me to learn something I am going to learn it then.

Anyways, enough about what I think and think not, LOL.