View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 04:04 AM
Deactivated Account

I haven't been talking to evil people that are Christian at least I don't think I am. I am talking to people that don't tell me that they are Christian. I tell them that I am a Christian but they don't tell me what they are because I feel like I need to tell them just to hint at them what they can tell me about themselves to know what kind of people that I am dealing with. I feel like I am just undercover. I feel I am playing the detective.

I don't know what they are and what they believe in. But either way these people are bad and they are being mean to me and that is where I am getting the evil spirits from and sometimes they are evil people that I meet on the bus and they are guys that pick on me and I don't know them and they just randomly start being mean.

There are the evil people from work most of the time and the customers in the store that come in and randomly start being mean and get mad at me and then I am dealing with managers that take the customers side. I feel like my family knows people that aren't mean to them but are mean to me. I can't work at the a store because they customers complain about me and what I do. I feel those are people I need to watch out for because there down and not in a good mood.

I feel I have to avoid a lot of people and not just people who say they are Christians because a lot of the people are mean and I never met one kind person where am living. Also I need to get rid of the spirits that come to me when I am on the computer and video games because they are making it not fun to be on the computer and or video games anymore because it feels like they are watching me.

Also I am very concerned that I work really hard to get rid of these spirits and rebuke them many times and they still won't leave. It is very scary to me. But I guess maybe I need to avoid evil and toxic people even more.