View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:04 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
I hear voices and I have sleep paralysis -- voices that I hear regularly come on strong to me during sleep paralysis but they sound more like spirits than they usually do ----- I have discussed it here --- > http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=135240&page=4

I don't know if the spirits are trying to posses me or kill me - I'm assuming they're trying to kill me because I am unable to breathe -- but I had a lucid dream

so when they attack me with sleep paralysis it wakes me up and I rebuke them in the name of jesus christ and they stop

So I was having a dream that I was Odin leaning against a tree sleeping and sleep paralysis started taking over my body while I was in the dream ---

usually I wake up but this time I rebuked them in the lucid dream without waking up --- I had to say it a few times - on the third time a strong wind started to blow and I could feel something being forced out of my body it was fighting the rebuke and I could feel it trying to stay in my body while being forced out and it said --- no no no - and then it was pulled out of my body toward the right side of me ------ and just then I was outside of my body to the right side looking at my body which was Odin laying there leaning against the tree

so when I rebuked what was possessing me - it was me that was ejected from the body ------- very strange indeed - but it was a lucid dream -- so I don't really know what to think

I can tell you for sure that the sleep paralysis was real and I wasn't dreaming that - there is no mistaking that

I never woke up until the morning - but I'll never forget it

whatever was attacking me was one of the silent assassins - it was silent and it wasn't a voice until I rebuked it and it started saying no

the dream world was night time with a blue tint
Thank you for the link, I've read through it. I have a relative who has been diagnosed suffering from schizophrenia.

When it was bad the relative heard voices throughout tubes were water went and I have never seen such fear in my relative's eyes. The relative would later say (when having coming out of this state) that when it was at it worst the voices would say that I was not real and that I was not really pregnant (I was visibly pregnant at the time) and just to see that I was not the real deal the relative was highly advised to kick me in the stomach (so you can imagine how "good" those voices were). The relative never did, though, and as this was going on I was being protected by hospital staff as well. Had I ever known the voices were "real" and saying such things I would never have dared to visit in concern for my anticipated baby.

My relative had to go through all kinds of pills before they found one that worked so it is important for you to explain to the doctor that it is not quite fulfilling, that you still hear the voices. (the one that finally worked for my relative was Quetiapine but at the same time, period, the relative was in hospital, under observation for weeks.)

It is tricky though... like for instance in my home: we would all hear all the noises, and it was no whisper or small type of noises, and this is a household of people where some believe in the paranormal and some don't, it did not seem to matter at all, we all heard it, again and again. (I have never before lived in a home like this before, that is for sure...)

I have ever since I came abroad to a specific country during childhood heard voices in my head of people I did not know in this life, but knew they were not in real, present time, that it was "memory-based", that I somehow knew the voice, and it later came through who it had belonged to, it was past life related. even though the accents were different the language was the same and being there again had spark this off. I could also "hear" what my past life self use to talk like and when I after much search got validated memories from an identity it all make sense why, the words, she had talk like that. It can still happen. I have found really old phrases, words not use in this day and only used in the area, time frame and with such ancestors where my past life self was from. It is kind of funny it can work this way.

it is so hard to say what is real and what is part of the schizophrenia about the voices. Either way they are of course bothering you. I really feel for you. It must be horrible for you.

When my relative finally found the medicine that work the voices stop and it was not like my relative seem to be heavy into medication or anything like that.

My relative also went before that into a catatonic state which until then I had never seen anyone in and it was a true nightmare just seeing this relative in that state.

Have you explain to your doctor about having that sleep paralysis? Because I am thinking it could be a pre-warning to a catatonic state or something in the middle resulting in sleep paralysis instead?

My relative is highly sensitive and has a vulnerability but also great strength and is intelligent. If you are open spirituality than I don't think the right kind of medication will silent that side of you, but will take away the others that is part of the illness, at least that is what I am hoping for.