View Single Post
Old 18-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Glorymist

The "other" board by this same name but with a hyphen in between the words is full of people who are coming from this direction. Astounding. Every word that anyone uses is put up against its opposite as if that's some kind of explanation - - and I have to constantly remind myself - - that to one on the intellectual Path to God - - that IS an explanation.

Such as - - thing / no-thing - - thought / no-thought - - existence / no-existence - - explanation / no explanation - - observer / non-observer - - etc.

There are a couple of people who just make about every sentence like this. Astounding ! ! Whole posts are nothing but this. And they believe they have actually made a contribution.

Then they say - - to someone in the thread - - "You haven't gotten there yet ! !"

And no - - I didn't reply - - "there / no-there - - gotten / not gotten - - you / not you - - etc."

Hey - - if it works for the individual and s/he's not out blazing away with a gun in some school / McDonald's / post office somewhere - - it's just fine with me ! !

hee hee hee