View Single Post
Old 21-12-2020, 10:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
Franbea,
Your story hits home with me. I had a walkin in sept 2012 that was pretty much a defining moment in my life. I didn't hear about walkins until 2 years later while poking through the spiritual section at the bookstore and I knew right away. I have been diagnosed with bipolar with psychosis too in addition to schizophrenia & dissociative identity disorder. I've never sought out any sort of spiritual healer or anything like that though.
Hi! Thank you for your reply! I am sure there are a lot of people with this problem. How do you know that your soul exchage happened in september 2012? I don' even remember mine, it was sometime in my childhood, around when I was 8 or 9. That is when I started to have eating disorder and a sort of alienation from my parents.
If I didn't contact a spiritual healer, who is actually not a healer but a clairvoyant, i wouldn't know what the problem is with me. Sure, I have my doubts with the healer, I think I can heal myself, but I won't be able to do it without help.
I have psychitic episodes, too. For which doctors prescribe antipsychotic drugs. I have tried some but the side effects were so strong that phisically I was worse than before. I was in psychotherapy for 7 years, but it looks I'm therapy resistant to drugs and everything. I had a strong feeling that the problem is spiritual and the soul that is now in my body doesn't want to stay on earth for some reason. Also, my ego is a mess but no matter what I tried, there is an issue very deep inside and it only got worse.
So I have nothing to lose really, I don't dare raise high hopes, but I must be sure I've tried every possibility I can imagine to stabilize. If it doesn' work, I can still go on antipsychotics, which clear my thoughts but also make my life more miserable with side effects. There is only one more I haven't tried. And of course, I wouldn't like to get ECT, either.