View Single Post
Old 18-06-2021, 05:49 PM
Knower

I'm a type of person of who thinks, speaks, etc etc. In what others call metaphor's or analogy. It's not intentional no more than speaking any other native language or way to express one's thoughts. The types of people who speak in some form of metaphoric understanding, don't get caught up to much on the details...unless needed be.
As far as Light and knowledge, knowledge is kinda underselling the product at hand
Knowledge is more like part of the building blocks along the Path, without "proper" knowledge the next steps along ones path. Will be long and wide and can become a circling stairway instead of a Path. And all who that comes across such can also become entwined within the loop. I was going to add a few Lao Tzu quotes about knowledge, wisdom, and enlightenment. Which also brings up few other post about learning and understanding. Ao many people trying to reach some state of enlightenment, in which enlightenment is just another fancy word as the form of a level of understanding. Which is considered the higheat level of understanding a person can reach. I would also think that Light is included as well.

I try to express or help someone based on their Path not mine. As far as Third Eye one should be weary when trying to force anything, especially spiritual in nature.
Several things can happen and rarely properly. Such as, the person thinking that in this case Third Eye is open when it's something else all together. This is where "proper" knowledge comes in at, which is also hallmark of a true and good Teacher or Guide. Not only will suxh a peeson believe that their Third Eye is open and became all wise or whatever else the consensus people attach to it now involves. Then they being the false Teacher they are will pass this improper knowledge onto others. Then the circle spiral's more rapidly. This is what most Cult leaders do and when they title leader or teacher comes into play. These Cult leaders infect others and keeps them from spiritually and their true Path.

Another part of my original response is that your seeking same answer. With many different questions.
It is all of the above and yet none of the above at same time.
Kinda like when Miss Hepburn and I was talking about a "Chair". For me what chair? is more than just an idea or concept to sound cool. It's a metaphor of life and spirituality. Just as Buddha believed there is no self, if there is no self then. What chair?
Of course there is no self, requires a deeper understanding to fully grasp. Just as What chair? If you focus only on believing in that you're able to sit down in the chair. Is what the chair actually is, then you will never able to see nor understand what the object we labeled as a chair, actually is.

When I asked about what is the real question that you seek, only then will you understand the answer.....I didn't ask hypothetically before