Thread: Is time real?
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2021, 11:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
QUOTE 507 EXCERPT: Correct! (i.e. I concur). However, the definition of mind determines our perception of it. The consensus worldview of mind is that it is psychological (as opposed to physical) in nature and that it comes from the physical brain. Can you break free of that mindset?
Our definition of everything determines our perception of it . I have to use my understanding of mind in order to say what I say

The absence of self is the absence of mind . Many relate the brain to the mind or that the mind is in the brain so to speak .. but if one experiences beyond the brain (physical) and one still experiences oneself, one's thoughts and feelings then one knows that the mind is beyond the physical and yet is present of it .

It is the platform for experience of self . Everything is in or of the mind .

The fact that people throw conceptuals around without experience leaves one simply dancing in the wind with no foundation, but if you experience an acorn falling on your head then the conceptual nature that follows that experience relates to direct awareness of it .

A lot of things become self evident despite the process of making sense of what these things represent and what they might mean to each folk ..

x daz x