View Single Post
Old 16-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
I read the post you mentioned about, in the Hindu forum.

If I may ask, are you and your health fine? Is everything alright my friend? I am a bit worried since you are not responding to my posts on Meditation instead of Sleep thread. If your health is not fine then please let me know I will ask my yogi Babaji in my village to kindly heal you as he as healed me. Not forcing you in any way but since you helped me a lot so if I can be of any use then please let me know.
Thank you for your concern, but I want to concentrate on other things on this forum (and off it) for a while, instead of asking Shiv-ji questions about meditation. That gives me a headache sometimes and I would like to talk with other people as well for a while. When I get too bogged down in philosophical discourse, I tend to close off my heart chakra...giving my uninterrupted, full attention is not really something I can do right now...and my health is on the improve, but I am still not functioning to the best of my capacity.