View Single Post
Old 20-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question Contradiction and Denial of Truth Patways For Attention?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eputkonen
Those divisions are of the mind. Duality is an illusion of the mind. All there is is nonduality.

Duality is certainly not as much as and illusion and denial of truth, as your above is.

Basically your answer/reply/response all is an illusion of mind. That means your nonduality also is also an illusion of mind.

Why you would deny that, based on your pathways of illusional mind, is not clear.

You need to go back and address each my givens as stated. When you find one the does not exist as our observed reality, please share some rational, logical common sense to invalidate them.

I presume you have mind/concept of what observed reality is exactly/specifically. Maybe you deny our commonally held, by most of humanity, observations of reality.

I'm suspicious of any humans intentions that deny observations of reality. You dont understand why most would be suspicious of your intentions beyond being contradictory as a pathway to get attention.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman