View Single Post
Old 28-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
The interesting thing is she has the other woman's memories also, as if they were hers, the body apparently holds memories also. Those memories are blurry and fuzzy though, not as crisp as the memories from after the car accident when she came into the body - but still there.

It does, you're completely right. It's in the microtubules in the brain, which gets into quantum stuff, and that's also how I can even do this. We switch off, but it's not like she goes blank and has memory holes, and when she's up, I can watch what she's doing too. But like if we come across something I don't know, but she does, I can access her memories for that knowledge, like what some plant is called.

Now, if I go off and leave completely to do some work, then come back, the information doesn't always make it back to the body clearly or at all. How memory works is weird stuff.

Oh, it seems to be in the cells and organs, too, like you'll have a heart transplant recipient who suddenly starts acting differently and falls in love with the donor's spouse, things like that.