View Single Post
Old 17-08-2021, 02:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Just become conscious of it, don't try to understand it.
Thank you.

You have a very wonderful simple and accurate way of describing things.

I want to repeat these things you mentioned for myself, because I'm not allowed to quote. But this is worth rereading. I keep finding new appifanies here. And because this is awesome. I just wanna celebrate what you said by saying it myself again. So it's not a quote! I hope...

"There is no Duality to begin with, there are actually three things happening - which is why it's called Triplex Unity. There is 'this' and 'that' - Duality - and there is 'both', then there is what we become conscious of. Nothing is opposite and everything is in a relationship - and that's the key to understanding. There is no ineffable without the effable, no good without bad, no Spiritual without the mundane......."

"Vibration is a factor of form, relativity is a factor of form and form is the 'container'. So while you're using those words you're in the vibration of your mind and not in the 'beyond-vibration' of consciousness - your mind being the container. Being no-mind means being no-container. When you drop the words, when you become conscious of instead of trying to fit things into your mental frameworks everything changes."

I find that really resting in the awareness the incredible amount of realisations that flow feels like words are indeed less necessary and then I return to your words and I understand them more fully and see more how clearly and accurate and simple you speak. I like that. Especially the " -'beyond-vibration' of consciousness" I had difficulty accepting that. But the more I rest in the awareness, the more I find evidence of this being true. And it's very transcendental. Love it.