View Single Post
Old 30-05-2021, 03:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi. Sorry for not answering to this post or explaining myself.

I was interned 2011 and released 2013. I did not commit a crime. I was sent to this special unit because I made a drawing that they understood as a threat which actually wasn't. It was a misunderstanding. I had my own computer with Internet but was not allowed to have a camera or microphone on any device.

I lived in a nursing home from 2013 to 2017. I was finally able to buy my own apartment and move there. I have lived here to this day.

I had a depression but I was not psychotic when I started contact with psychiatry. I just needed someone to talk to. I was bullied in high school. I started to take medications freely as the counseling wasn't enough. This was my worst mistake. I was hooked.

I was free from admission until 2019 where I was admitted two times.

During 2019 the kundalini got very strong and it was like a volcano erupting. I had to stop my new antipsychotic drug as it was damaging my liver quickly. My consciousness got through the roof and I was able to project entities and objects like buildings. I also saw something very terrible. I saw nazis hiding in large city like deep underground bunkers. They also had very advanced arvs (alien reproduction vehicles) of all kinds of sizes. They tried staging a false flag alien invasion. I got a confirmation by an angel I met on the ward that they tried to disable me in all kind of ways. We can get into this stuff later as this may be offtopic. It was hidden from media.

I feel the kundalini is stable but I have some people actively working against me that want me to remain in psychiatry as the drugs not only block psychosis but also higher counscioussness. The drugs were designed this way if someone reached very high counsciousness.

I feel sorry for my mother that has to cope with my issues.

I am very drugged on these pharmaceuticals and I go to state funded school three hours weekdays. I can't go to regular school or work standard hours. If I would stay on higher counscioussness the current surroundings would not look like they are today.

However I am confident that the angels will solve this issue regarding psychiatry.

I have seen a lot of angels in the astral but never physically like I did several times 2019. One that came in the form of an aquaintance promised to come back with a gift.

I think CBD from cannabis would be good for my mental health but keeping the kundalini active. Unfortunately it has been banned here in Sweden and is only allowed from pharmaceutical companies.

The reason I had this strong kundalini experience 2011 with a high current cable moving in my spine was because an et assault team craft shot some kind of healing energy into my kundalini which cleared out the drugs out of my system and made my counscioussness rise quickly. The ETs seem very concerned that my kundalini is blocked.