View Single Post
Old 16-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Which A-list Hollywood actors have a progressive spiritual orientation?

Hello Everyone,

I've written a self-help book designed to help people improve their lives using the timeless life principles found in some Hollywood movies. I'd like to get spiritually-oriented A-list Hollywood actors to contribute to the book with text describing how they might be applying these principles to their lives. Actors like Jim Carrey, Richard Gere, and Shirley MacLaine.

Outside of these, however, I don't know which actors might have a progressive spiritual orientation, such as New Thought or Buddhism. or who might align with people like Deepak Chopra, Eckhart Tolle, Marianne Williamson, Wayne Dyer, Alan Watts, Osho, etc.

Can you give me a few names based on what you might have heard or read? Do you have any ideas about how I might compile such a list (other than research on the Internet)? I'd like to get as many actors to contribute as I can. (I feel like if I can just get one on board, that could open the door to many others.) Of course, I also have to find a way to reach them---another challenge.:) Any tips, suggestions, or contact names would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Warm regards,
David