View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
It's a shame that Spiritualism doesn't have better guidance on the notion of reincarnation although I think it's become a bigger issue than is warranted. I'm not familiar with the NSAC Declaration Of Principles.

I do acknowledge, though, that many folk are deeply interested in linkage between reincarnation and past-life-recall but that last subject has little to do with Spiritualism anyway.

The NSAC

Declaration of Principles
We believe in Infinite Intelligence.
We believe that the phenomena of Nature, both physical and spiritual, are the expression of Infinite Intelligence.
We affirm that a correct understanding of such expression and living in accordance therewith, constitute true religion.
We affirm that the existence and personal identity of the individual continue after the change called death.
We affirm that communication with the so-called dead is a fact, scientifically proven by the phenomena of Spiritualism.
We believe that the highest morality is contained in the Golden Rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”
We affirm the moral responsibility of individuals and that we make our own happiness or unhappiness as we obey or disobey Nature’s physical and spiritual laws.
We affirm that the doorway to reformation is never closed against any soul here or hereafter.
We affirm that the precepts of Prophecy and Healing are Divine attributes proven through Mediumship.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜