View Single Post
Old 17-11-2019, 12:34 PM
Experiencer

Due to my lucidity and dream abilities I'm used to dealing with dream symbols objectively, however, I have to admit that those who interpret dreams are right, they are related to things in real life. That demon who provided for me is my mother, though things between us are peaceful in the visible reality, in the dreamworld it is always a constant torment. Recently I found out that she is my adoptive mother, but that doesn't change anything at this point in my life. My biological father is a rich man, but as long as I'm not in need he doesn't worry much about me, my adoptive father is deceased. I live apart from everyone in my family and apart from society.

My family are very materialistic people, and I'm spiritual, the total opposite of them, but since they have the means they provide for me, so I don't have to do anything else except to take care of the house I'm living in. They never told me what to do with my life. I have worked before, but only to get experience and for enjoyment. Yes, I have been privileged, and in my view, live a perfect spiritual life, like the ascetics of old.

The losing of my flip-flop means that I'm disliked or an outcast, like Cinderella. If they liked her the way she is she wouldn't have to be running around and worrying about returning home before her magic expired.

Knowing this I wondered what would happen if I defeated that demon. Well, I have done that before, and the only thing that happens is that she stops being wicked and becomes nice, but only for some time.

My plan now is to stop worrying about losing things (actually I'm instructed to willingly renounce them), because my experiences show me that it is better to eventually be without a flip-flop than to receive it from someone pretending to be a friend, either out of shame, remorse or fear.