View Single Post
Old 13-12-2011, 12:06 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Ah, want...

This is where I am coming from:
I have been the Sugar - I have experienced the Bliss that is ''God'' a dozen times to the point of being Brahma in timeless eternal ecstasy from head to toe.
I have known my body to be an enormous floating bunch of atoms in the Universe, but with all the Universe inside of it...being the Universe.
Yes, I know I am part of the Godhead and being God, at the same time have experienced what God experiences and feels - I experienced the Paradox of
incredible, burning Agony, the flip side being Ecstasy and wow.
And much more.

Funny, how these moments don't last...for me.
I don't question that.
I accept it. Yogananda and others were not in Bliss, Ecstatic Union 24/7, nor St Francis or St. Teresa...
They weren't ---it was given and then taken away; these Moments of Divine Insight and Wisdom....I've had many like the Mystics we read about.
(Note: I don't know about all of the great yogis and masters and their daily experiences.)

BUT...what does last (for me) is worship and tasting the love.
Feeling the Divine Presence ----instead of being the Divine One in glimpses.

Feeling and being bathed in the love of my Father - or Creator or the Holy Spirit - whatever It is called by people... The Sacred Spirit of the Divine.

I worship This.

If one day I evolve to the point of total and complete Awareness of Reality - that I am the Lord 24/7---so be it.

I am evolving upward like a spiral - and where I am at right now is tasting and sunbathing - not being the Sugar or the Sun.

And it is working for me right now. When I pop into having another experience that I am God Himself, by His Grace - fine - right now I am having fun co-creating and manifesting things just by my connection to the Divine.

That may not resonate with anyone reading this...insisting they are God or wanting to be the 'Sugar'.

But luckily - I don't mind. I'm with Ramakrishna on this.

A thought provoking post to be sure, Miss Hepburn, but I don't think it is possible to be separated from the oneness. Sure, we have the freedom of imagination and to worship what we love to worship, and we can split everything up into countless factions for our enjoyment and play, but I don't think we are ever separate from the Everything and all.