View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 02:34 AM
Master
This video covers the diverse concept of Bitcoin and the blockchain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGx4FWS7zE4

It is not how we have imagined money up until now. It is an innovation so profound that we haven't begun to conceive of the uses it has. Bitcoin is a primitive blockchain, but it spawned advances in the tech that are capable of fulfilling the vision. Bitcoin was the genesis that represents the crypto ecosystem, and has become the Gold of that environment. As the governments of the world release their blockchain currencies, Bitcoin will be recognised as the origin coin, and no matter what the officials say, everyone will know Satoshi was the visionary and Bitcoin will be a 'collectible' of priceless value.

This is my thesis, which started as an investment thesis, but as I started to understand the meaning, the history, the legend of Satoshi in context with the coming digital world, I could see quite clearly that owning 1 bitcoin today will literally be a treasure by the end of the century. Hence I wish to open wallets for each of my nieces and nephews so that they wil have Bitcoin and prosper.