View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 05:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I don't know in what to believe anymore, I look at my fellow orthodox christians, some who spend their lives in churches and are very involved with christianity, I see saying things that contradict the Bible, for example, that God does not curse, we have Genesis 8:21 ( and not only ) where God talks about Himself cursing the ground.

Genesis 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

I have this feeling that there are more gods in the Bible, one of them is the true one, the Father of Christ, Christ, all the other seem to be lower gods impersonating the Father. I feel that christianity worships Christ and His Father but at the same worships lower deities who have left their mark in the scriptures.

Are you really finding this 'stuff' in the Bible or are you googling this information?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜