View Single Post
Old 27-05-2019, 11:18 AM
Pathfinder
My gorgeous cats

sorry if this is in the wrong place i wanted to introduce both of them

I would add pictures but apparently I have to make more posts before doing so.

Tigger - 7 years old this year but thinks she's still a kitten even now came from a rescue when her owner had too many cats and had to hand loads of cats into rescue, she was estimated to be about 2 when she was handed in. Tigger's a tabby.

And Willow, 4 years old who KNOWS she's the boss and me and Tigger both do what we are told, she came from a rescue when her owner was expecting a baby and didnt think that Willow would cope. Willow's black and white.

Both girlies are rescues from different rescue centres, at the time of getting Tigger I had another cat (Ebony) who wasnt very well right from day 1 and the vet said she likely didnt have more than 2 years left, she was scared of the outside world so I got Tigger to help build Ebony's confidence (long story short Ebony was taken in by rescue after suffering horribly at the hands of humans then getting abandoned with the expectation that her and her babies would die), she managed 4 years with me, with a lot of extra care, like me getting up at 3am to give her her medication, then last year she sadly took a turn for the worse and passed into spirit in my arms at the vets

I got Willow a few months after Ebony went to spirit cause Tigger needed a friend around the house, she was lonely when I was at work and theres nobody in the family who would call round for Tigger cuddles.