View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Do you mean the conversation or knowledge received from God is received as an intuitive block of knowledge which later needs to be translated ?

When Shiv ji talks to you do you receive it in words or intuitive blocks of knowledge ?

Please let me know .

I will forward you the first question shortly ,thank you so much Shivani Devi ji for accepting my request
Correct...I receive it in 'intuitive blocks of knowledge' which makes my heart (which isn't 'mine' anyway, of course) implode into bliss...so there's no doubt as to the source of it.

God is not always "on tap" for me and never "on time"...because all that does not exist anyway...I know it already (but He keeps on insisting it just to 'prove a point')...see how He talks with me? It is not at the call and behest of anybody else really...I only type what comes through and when it does and for whose benefit it does...nothing more.

It's not like I can 'ask Him a a question' for anybody, because all I get is a laugh and "tell them all to ask me themselves, as you have done...I have ears and eyes everywhere".

I could quote a hundred Upanishads in His Glory...but I've actually found a page online containing most of the ones I personally like:
http://urantia-book.org/archive/read...gavad_gita.htm

Anyway, He comes to me through my heart and that has gotta be fully open to receive His Grace...along with my Vishuddhi and Ajna Chakras...all in succession...and that rarely happens when I am an 'antenna' anyway.

This is why I haven't responded to any of the 9 PMs you have sent me in the past week alone...you are too insistent and impatient...and I am being truthful, not angry...He is with me right now, so I am very calm and happy.

My favourite Upanishad has always been the Svetasvatara Upanishad...I can't get half way through that without babbling like an infant on the floor, drowning in a pool of Shiva-bliss.

...but I (rightfully) digress. Please read this captain and I love you too.