View Single Post
Old 29-05-2020, 08:10 AM
Master
I'll just put this new message on here to help people with awakening... I put it on a dream thread yesterday, will write on there later, but this should be here as well to help others...

I was given this chatting smiley talk last night in a short dream about how well me and wife had got on during lockdown, and I was telling someone, it was a happy conversation - because if you'd have seen us during my early years of spiritual awakening and my wife having to deal with different issues that I was dealing with. And a reason for telling you all this anyone just starting with awakening and any problem eg arguments, in your mind carry a peace candle - and when partners having a go hold the candle you'll need to stand certain amounts of ground though during awakening.

And I write this because when you are going through awakening it will create partner troubles - and this might not apply to you but I had to develop this filter system, when wife was having a go - her words would either get dissolved before it got to the brain 'or' it went in one ear and out the other - it was for mental survival lol.

People going through awakening learn stuff!! Become wiser... Some people on here and in the world will have some knowledge with reading a lot of books and watching TV - but they won't learn as you do in awakening - because you will 'feel' and experience the knowledge as in its real.. keep going, no giving up now, be strong... I was inspired to put this on here now 'this moment, guidance' because, someone right now will be reading, I don't know 'who' but someone needs to read this, good luck its for you...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...