Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 23-01-2024, 05:05 PM
Experiencer

Investigating a strange couple

Maintaining the bedroom door opened helps the energy flow better and I have more intense experiences. Unlike the previous weeks when I was keeping it just slightly open, tonight my dreams were more profound and vivid.

This one was not the best experience of the night, but it stood out because it was in English, which is not my first language.

We had a trio of investigators, me a guy and a girl (possibly the fairy). I was receiving informations on one side and passing to them on the other. It was about a couple who was committing crimes or infractions.

The information I received was about the colour of clothes that they were wearing, 'purple', appeared written on a paper sheet, maybe sent from above. I informed my colleagues, who followed their tracks to a bar.

Strangely, when I looked a second time at the paper, the word changed. I wasn't able to read it anymore, it was now something like 'cjasepurplejpbw'.

I decided to go after my partners to check out what was happening. We saw the woman talking with someone, she was standing in front of the bar counter. We were listening to her conversation when she said the words "Have they tasted the truth?", that was the code, we knew that they were attacking people in order to help them 'see the truth'.

We went there to confront her, then her companion appeared. They were syzygy, like an androgynous creature split in half. Not sure if they were nordics or albinos. We just stared at each other for a while, like curious babies examinating one another. Then we bursted out laughing, we sympathized, but me and my colleagues didn't like their method of doing things.

They wanted people to suffer to taste the truth, while we believed that we should simply show people the way and let them make their choices freely.

I wanted them to tell me what they were doing, so I tried the diplomatic path first. I stretched out my hand to greet the guy, but he pulled my hand towards him in a perverted way. He was a douche.

Meanwhile I saw something on his girlfriend's face that wasn't there before, or was invisible. It was like a wooden bead keychain. I plucked it out of her nose and told her someone is already mocking them for their activities.

The guy wanted to dismiss me and walk away, so he made a magic gesture to get me out of his way, which had no effect. I told him that that wouldn't work on me.

I shouldn't be disrespected, we were doing angelic work, me and my colleagues. I was like "Dude, you will talk to me, I am divine." but he didn't believe it and replied "Stop me if you can, then." and started leaving.

I pulled him and cornered him, and said with authority, "You will talk." He was scared and convinced now, but I woke up before the interrogation.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.