View Single Post
Old 16-11-2022, 03:13 AM
Seeker
Hm... I understand so well.
I felt like that always. It was growing worse and worse and went hand in hand with a sickness I had undiagnosed for 20 years.

Eventually when everything blew up I was told to see a psychiatrist next to my counselor. And I started taking medication to balance seratonin in my body.

This has helped those thoughts.

I am not saying that you HAVE to do this - only that I tried and tried and tried and tried EVERYTHING to not have those feelings. But as I lived with PTSD since age 4 without realizing it... I never knew a different feelign "could" exist. I thought all the people felt like that.

Missplaced... Awful in a way.

So this is waht I am saying- if you cannot do this "on it's own" with meditation etc etc.... Maybe speak to your doctor. Because I don't believe it would have gotten better without this dose. And I take SUCH a tiny dose... I take 12.5 mg... I half the tiniest dose in half... And it is enough... I had my doubts but I am glad I gave it a try.

On the other side... I am too realizing that I need to figure this out - because before I did not like to think about the "me". All questions about "me" made me uncomfortable. What do you like? "Oh... just normal stuff". I just could not get the interest to find out more even tho there were definitely things I liked.
Since feeling so much bette I have found joy again in discovering my hobbies and passions again...

Whatever happens I really hope you will find the place you belong to - there is such a place... Really... <3