View Single Post
Old 19-04-2021, 09:53 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
what is it your twin sister has that you don't have? why wish to be her, and not you? can't you create the person you want to be as the person you are now? i hope you don't find my questions intrusive, if you do I apologize.

from my own personal experience i think there is already another you living in an alternative parallell universe, or playing out in a make believe world if you would have, or someone else would have, made a different choice.

i have done past life regressions and lots of them i find boring, and not very exciting, who ever I was I was still me on the inside, the outside, the life is only experiences, you can pick and choice experience, but who you are inside is what matters. if you jump to your twin sister's body and life you are still going to be you inside.

Blessings

Well, to be honest; I don't hate being a boy or anything but I would love re-live the same memories with the same family, but instead of reliving the same life as myself, why not as my twin sister. I think having a twin brother and older sister, instead of just an older sister would be neat. Also, being able to relive the same stuff again but from a different family member would be way more interesting then starting a new life in the future. I also would look very cute in dresses and skirts as my twin sister (Brenda) and sharing the same room in my early years would be interesting, as well. Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if my twin sister actually existed and her not existing in this timeline shouldn't mean I can't reincarnate as her, in another. I mean if clones of people aren't mean to exist, but do, then what's the difference?

I was inspired by Dipper and Mabel from Gravity Falls if you're wondering how I came up with the twin sister idea. Before that, I wanted to reincarnate into the future, but with triplet sisters. This idea was abandoned around 2014-2016 after watching the movie Interstellar and the rise of social media and concern what our technology is going to do to us, some day. I'm very found of my early childhood, as well as my pre-teen and teenage years. My adult life is so boring, then again a lot of people could relate. I really miss my childhood and I think having a girlhood the second time, instead of a boyhood would really be interesting.

The layout to our house originally showed that our den was going to be a 3rd bedroom in that same hallway and the door was accessible from it, instead of the living room. So I wonder if that's a clue? Makes sense as me, my would've been twin sister, and my actual older sister would've all been siblings. Since Brenda doesn't exist in this timeline, the 3rd bedroom became the den.

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 19-04-2021 at 10:46 PM.