View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 09:22 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by deLord
Since no one was responding to my request on page 8 and then also to the last one:

Asking for the fourth time
I'm really hoping at least ONE in this forum can demonstrate any siddhi to me. Or that at least one teacher can be named who can and who still teaches.
What was described so far are not siddhis to me (precognition, no pain because father beat the *deleted* out of you) because there seems to be no conscious control over it. Bilocation sounds nice but also there was no control over it as far as I understood it.
We don't require any proof for our efforts as we live our lives in a meditative way.I don't ever get sick and can control my health over the last 30 years.Do I care if you believe me.Not even a little.I don't require freezing at the Dentist as I can control pain, and have never taken any painkillers,even aspirin.Believe me or not ,but these forms of awareness, lead to this kind of control over your thoughts and awareness.Proof is all up to yourself, dedicating your life to this form of awareness like we have.As I said before, we can only point the way,and the rest is up to you.