View Single Post
Old 13-01-2021, 08:05 PM
Seeker

Since no one was responding to my request on page 8 and then also to the last one:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deLord
So, if my request for a proof/demonstration cannot be followed -might I add I call out to everyone here-, I assume you'd argue that it's just not important. But when someone says "everything is revealed" to me that also includes unimportant stuff. Otherwise be more careful with the words used ;)

I also like to add, although I should have made this more than clear, that I have more than understood that it is not the Siddhi to be achieved as the end-goal. I am FULLY aware of that! But always hearing excuses from people why they specifically cannot do it and always hearing all the great stories of dead Yogis is unsatisfying, I guess you can understand that. Even though I want to believe whatever stories you share here, I cannot help but get the image of someone who has never seen a siddhi and excuses this always with "not important", plus this is true for me. I tell you what - to me, seeing them IS important. IT IS. For me. If I wanna stroke cats in this world, I will. If I want to see siddhis in action, I will. And I will not let myself be told what is important and what not by someone else. I am living my own life and whether all other people shun siddhis or not, I dont care. It's not like even if I had them myself I would be sitting around in my room performing magic all day until I die... To me it could well be another tool in the toolbox of life. And I'd rather have one more than less, especially as long as realization is not upon me.

So, some people mentioned teachers. Who of these teachers is still alive and teaching? I might likely start a big travel next year if the clown-fiesta allows that and am still collecting potential ashrams/teachers.
The big question though is whether they can add anything that hasn't been said a thousand times already :)

Asking for the fourth time
I'm really hoping at least ONE in this forum can demonstrate any siddhi to me. Or that at least one teacher can be named who can and who still teaches.
What was described so far are not siddhis to me (precognition, no pain because father beat the *deleted* out of you) because there seems to be no conscious control over it. Bilocation sounds nice but also there was no control over it as far as I understood it.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 14-01-2021 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Circumventing swear word filter