View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 11:55 AM
Master
No idea, never heard that. To me it sounds very much from the head, not from intuition, you know, black and white, linear, I believe what I can see, that sort of thing.
In my experience when you intuitively choose a crystal you're seldom wrong. So don't use your head, don't base a choice on descriptions of what it does etc. Choose from the heart & intuition, what calls you even if you don't know why (mostly you won't).
If you then read what it does you usually have an 'ahaaa!!!" moment, confirming your intuition was correct.
If a pyramid doesn't particularly call to you, don't buy one.
Pyramids are said to have very strong energies, but technically the pyramid should then have very specific and precise measurements. If memory serves, the EXACT same scale / measurements / angles as the Great Pyramid.
Allegedly foods stored under / in it will keep like forever. It also has an effect on the body.
But when you buy a pyramid crystal you won't sit in it as they're about 4 x 4 cms. And most aren't made according to the right scale.

Read Sacred Geometry about this if you're interested.

Also, in Feng Shui they say that any angle directed at you is harmful. How far do you want to go? Light sockets also emit harmful energies, PCs, speakers, microwaves and so on are also very harmful.
Are you worried about that and live in a house without?

Just feel, if it doesn't sit well with you then don't go for such crystals.