View Single Post
Old 22-12-2020, 02:22 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
As I pointed out to member Heightned-Awareness, this is the 'Spiritualism' forum in the category 'Religions & Faiths'. Spiritualists are not simply (quote) "...looking for God where it will never be."

When it comes to the Truth, if you think you are correct in this moment about anything then you will only have that aspect of yourself which thinks you're correct, you will remain you, an ordinary human.. and remain blind to the actual Truth.

I'm a prophet, that covers every religion and spiritual *Deleted*, it's all quite pointless because you already have everything, the pursuit of more than what you've always had will always be frivolous. It's like leaving your front door and believing your house isn't behind you its somewhere else.

Divinity is not a skill, it is more natural than breathing.

Sorry if what I say doesn't follow the thread, I'm only interested in things of importance. God is real, it is tiring to see people claiming it as their own when they have nothing but their claims. Like a scientist who just develops theorys but never cares to test any of them, never tries to get any facts.. that's what religion and spirituality is like today.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 22-12-2020 at 03:24 PM. Reason: By-passing our 'bad word filter' with abbreviations