View Single Post
Old 27-05-2020, 09:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dather12
I have been aware enough to notice the "crossing over" into parallel lives. Many astral travels I have now are in fact from the parallel mes.
From my perspective, you don't cross over into parallel lives (there are neither parallel lives, nor parallel universes, in terms of this physical universe).

What you can do, is to project and observe probable past and future paths, and as inner-self to take decisions in the present, bring them into your focus.

If you changed the past or the future, you'd have no way to know it at your conscious / awake / physical level. That would be your current reality, with no recollection of a previous different reality.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.