View Single Post
Old 19-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Experiencer
Harmless I say ;)

The communication was without words? It seems as if you were being guided by your intuition? Your higher self maybe? :)
We do have guides from the spiritual realm that are trying to help us along our journey. I've also questioned my sanity because I didn't believe in anything spiritual until a couple of years ago. The way I see it is that as long as this communication is helping me then I'm ok. :) And from the sounds of it , it was indeed a positive experience. My suggestion is that you simply trust and don't question it. ;) The more you question it the more you might move away from being open to this helpful communication. :)
Good luck on your journey!!

Love and light,
Kiki04

Quote:
Originally Posted by contentest
I think someone else talked to me inside my mind, or actually through things in my environment, but like someone else's consciousness was guiding mine into finding signs of communication in random things. It lasted for a while and then went away. The (potential) communication was without words, but still quite clear.

Apart from making me question my mental health, this was a positive experience. What was it? How can I know I'm not simply nuts?