View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 07:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
I still think the topic of "starseeds" is another way to make our egos happy.

"Alien being" on a mission to "help" or "enlighten" other not so fortunate species... Isn't that perfect ego trap?

Ego "works in mysterious ways" and it can evolve with "consciousness" and still stay "ahead"..
"I" learn something, advanced concept becomes clear to me.. experience something... figure out something... well my ego has just "learned" all that, become smarter with me, expanded and evolved with me and can feed me new **** I want to hear.

"I "always" knew I'm not like everyone else, I'm (from) more evolved, from better place.. and found out my mission is to help others therefore I am good, selfless.. and as ego is about selfishness I have evolved out of ego, won and took control over it."
-Spiritual Ego Trippin-

However as some people think this entire site/forum and spiritualism thing is total **** because they don't get it (yet), isn't it possible it "works" same way on "next level"?

(WildHairedWoman link not allowed to be posted)
Is there any other quiz/test which is not check [YES] or maybe some trick question tests where it's not so obvious what you need to check to get positive result?
I'm trying to be truthful in this things and sometimes I can't answer with yes or no.