View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 11:22 PM
Master
You cannot force it happen when your list expect is asking me asking me through it's asking me for asking spirit to come through you can't force it and with the funeral home they not I'm Gifted bad to me know I can't sense of ferret just don't waste money on the lottery because it's a waste of money Hotel Paignton but are you going to get a love life I don't know because mine is done existent I told Payton I'm a good lady t.I. I like the men but they don't like me because they say me as someone will save but one day the man I Dreamed a Dream I've had enough it will happen but I don't know no
Some of my dreams so lucid a field Vale but my mum I was about to die I had a dream not long left phone call from home ma as a solo shaman have long to live and my brother telling me the same thing I've started because I felt so very happening today then the day before she died she was my bed in a dream and healthy then I never she died at her belt the background my mama died as a medium bells main going into this world even in a dream sequence in passing on accurate so Lucy and Neil time to scares me it does I've seen things at the same in will tension lucid dream and so answering even gone past the funeral home it is Thomas funerals I've seen things in their clear as day I didn't veins getting told I will meet the love of my life in there but I was with patient and diligent impatient and I still friends because I know it's gonna happen because I have got a hot a cold and kind hearted person and no I will not know names because nobody is here and no no it's that I live out a punch them but it's not worth it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔