Thread: Experiences
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 10:18 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello again

Alka-Seltzer sensation: It just happens, I don’t do anything to facilitate it. The first time it happened was during regressive hypnosis with Constance Clear. I was being filmed and I think that is what did it. Like it was okay for me to talk about, but not for it to be filmed. I had to stop because the sensation got so strong, it hurt. And I burned out their mic battery.

Streetlights: Sometimes streetlights would go out when I passed by. Once when I was riding in the car with Constance at night I told her about the streetlights. I then said, see that big billboard ahead, watch the lights go out when we drive past. Yep, they went out. She started laughing and we both laughed. I mean, what else can you say, it is what it is.

Conventions: Have you ever been to the “Contact in the Desert” convention? I was just now looking at it online. The lineup of speakers looks interesting. One of my favorites, George Knapp will be there. Would love to attend one day, when I have the $ to go.

Video: I would love to see the video you mentioned. The one taken by the boy with two cameras. Would you know if its online anywhere? One time during the day, I saw one that was huge. I call it the mall ship. No one else saw it though. Make me wonder why some can see and others don’t.

Date: No, the date did not work out. I gave up trying to date because I always found myself thinking about the ET’s and how would I explain that to someone.

Ex-husband: Around the time I was remembering everything, his mom called saying she is cleaning out the garage and wants him to a go pickup a box with his name on it. She said it looks like high school stuff. He said to throw it out and I said no, I want it for when we have children. They might find their Dad’s high school items fun to look through. When we arrived home with the box, I asked to open it and he said sure. Sitting right on top in plain view was the book about Betty and Barney Hill. I was blown away, speechless, because he had been telling me for months that the ET thing was all in my head. I held the book up and said, oh look a book about UFOs and Alien abduction. He claimed he never remembered reading the book and doesn’t know how it got in the box. Years later he had a daughter with another woman. He came over to visit me when his daughter was, I think 5. He walked in with a piece of paper in his hand. He then said, look at this and I see a grey alien face that his daughter drew. He goes on to say, you need to tell them to leave my daughter alone. I just sighed and told him, you know that you are an Experiencer also, so you tell them. Our story is a long one, so won’t go into it now.

Remote viewing: The remote viewing/walk-about happened on multiple occasions, and it was after going to sleep. Some were remote viewing and others were walk-about where I felt like I was there. Never ET’s around, only humans. The remote viewing ones; 1 of WA DC, 2 of Middle East, 1 of London. Walk-about; some in USA, 1 in Europe, 2 in Russia, 1 in London & 1 a country I don’t remember the name. I would LOVE to understand one day, how it happens. I would be in what I call reporter mode for both remote viewing and walk-about, never any emotion, only need to remember what I was hearing/seeing/feeling. On some walk-abouts we would gather at end of night in a place that reminded me of a country farmhouse kitchen. We never talked to each other about what we saw. We would be debriefed alone and then leave.

Walkabout verified: One time I went on walk-about to NASA. I was with a group and we were there to help with a systems problem on one of their rockets. I distinctly remember smelling a chemical burning outside. A couple days later I was speaking with someone from that area, telling her about my walk-about. She said, oh yes there was refinery explosion near NASA, that’s what you were smelling. I looked it up just to be sure and found it online.

SUV following me: My Spirit picking up on the people in the SUV was automatic. My Spirit does that sometimes and can pick up on something I need to know. I never feel any fear when I’ve been under surveillance. Maybe it’s because I know they are not allowed to harm me. The last one I saw, was a few years ago. I parked my car at a strip mall, going to a Subway. As soon and I turned off the car, I looked toward my right and thought, hummm he’s not hiding very well. I saw a young guy look at me and he backed up behind a pillar. I laughed and got out my car. He knew I spotted him so he walked out, toward the Subway right behind me. I got in line to order and then feel a very light touch on my side. I turned around smiling, he was almost laughing, and he said, what would you recommend here? I looked at the menu on the wall and mentioned a few items, turned back to him and he was gone. He was late 20’s, blonde short hair, white shirt, black pants, black shoes and felt military.

UFO groups:
- Early 1990’s, I saw the movie “The Intruders” and it activated memories.
- I went to the one bookstore in my area looking for anything on the subject. There on the shelf was only one copy of John Mack’s book, Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens. I grabbed it in a hurry because I didn’t want anyone to know what I was buying. I remember the worker looked at the book when she rang me up and said, hum I don’t remember putting this book out and it’s the only one. I just smiled and said, oh okay and I quickly left the store.
- After reading the book all the memories started flooding in, so contacted John Mack for help. I was given a list of therapists in my area that worked with ET abductees. The closest to me was a three hour drive away. I didn’t care how far I had to drive; I was making an appointment.
- Met with Constance Clear in San Antonio, TX.
- At the same time other Experiences were contacting Constance. She met with us all and then formed a group so we would meet up together.
- She wrote a book about us, Reaching for Reality.

MUFON: During those years, Mufon was active in the area. I knew Experiencers that had tried going to MUFON and they were dismissed and told to come back when they have evidence. A few years ago, I tried to contact MUFON to see if anything changed and I never heard back from them.

What about you, have you been involved with UFO groups and how was your experience with them?

How has it been for you and relationships?

Last edited by CassandraApollo : 29-04-2024 at 12:14 AM.