View Single Post
Old 24-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Newbie ;)

So what is my best friend to me?

I'm male, my best friend of almost 2 years is female. We meet at a job, and became instantly friends right after my father dying in 2019. She was the only person there for me, non of my other friends and family were there but only her. So we became best friends eventually.

There was a lot of drama caused by her family and my personality here and there.

These fights and drama, are answers to our past life when i spoke to a psychic medium and discovery that I might be an Empath, because i have majority of them.

So i learned from the psychic medium that she was my best friend in the past life, but we were both males. So i eventually fell in love with her, she knows about it. We have been calling each other brother and sister, love you and we say Goodmorning and goodnight.

The psychic medium said she has feelings for me at times like that but it's her soul being defensive at times. She did admit she feels defensive.

As being Macedonian, I asked my priest about our soul and he said souls dont have genders or nationalities. So with that, i do believe i was in love with her when she was a male in our past life. I think speaking to the psychic medium triggered these feelings.

So I see 2 choices. Because I asked the psychic medium, is she meant for me, meaning my next romantic relationship. The psychic medium dont see this answer is for us to discover. So the choices are either wait and see what happens or just accept that we will never be in a romantic relationship in any life. But this spiritual connection feeling is very painful.

Are we twin flames, soul mates, I'm now sure the difference.