View Single Post
Old 16-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Estrella505

Feeling fear in rooms that appear in a dream.

I have now learned to lucid dream 98% of the time, so I started a bit of a personal project.

About 5 years ago I was having a recurring dream. I was in a house and I had some rooms. some where upstairs and some were in the basement. They also had ghosts. It made me feel very uncomfortable, and a bit afraid. There were rooms I never went into, because I was afraid of what was in there.

I have a feeling they were burried memories. I didn't have the best of childhoods and as a result I have huge gaps in memory from up till I was about 11 or so. I think I was faced with these in those rooms.

So Now I have started to revisit those rooms a bit. The ghosts are gone and the rooms are unlocked, but I chickened out again, and could only stay in them for a few minutes before I had to leave. I actually ended the session early and woke up at 4 am... something that rarely happens. I can count on one hand the number of times that happens in one year.

So... Any ideas on how to find out what is so special about the rooms, why I might be feeling fear, or what may just be there?