View Single Post
Old 16-07-2020, 11:14 AM
Knower

Salam

I want to address first the cleansing.
cleansing as mentioned can be done in many ways.
I do salt baths regularly, I also do cleansing healing.
charity and acts of kindness are also cleansers, they also reverse bad karma.
exercise is important to release excess energies, specially if we are meditating or healing, or have a high frequency.
keeping your surrounding area clean and unclustered also reflects back to the energy body's cleanse.
if we consider our practices as all encompassing instead of separate, than our actions apply into every level of our consciousness. because the intention is there.
for example: you can intend that tonight's sleep will be a cleansing sleep. and you go into bed with this intention in mind. energy follows intention.

3rd eye opening. I'm not a fan of forceful activations. I believe that the 3rd eye opens when ready, as a chakra, and when its body is ready to receive what the 3rd eye can see.
also, when it opens, (each person differs of course), it may be a sudden seeing, but sometimes the seeing takes a while. and maybe it is open but you're not aware because you have expectations of what this opening will and feel like. maybe it is open just as much as you can handle it. and it won't stretch more because it is protecting you.
however, all that said... energy follows intention. forceful intention is never good.
so even as a healer, I can intend to heal, but I cannot have desire for a result. that attachment to the result of the healing hinders the process for both me and my patient. my ego is there saying 'I will make a difference here'. (boo hoo ego)

so
be aware of your intent versus your attachment or desire.
move forward with patience, faith and love.

F