View Single Post
Old 21-09-2021, 07:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
If reincarnation was the "best" way to have our learning lesson many souls would have done so after one lifetime then move on from here but the problem is "amnesia"

This seems rather like saying that a child just needs to go to school for one day and then they are ready to move on to university.

You have researched along certain avenues of thought and come to certain conclusions. I have researched along different avenues of thought and come to very different conclusions.

So for me, the problem is not amnesia but the fact that the necessary development of the human vehicles of consciousness takes rather more than one lifetime. Or to return to the comparison with education, we need to go through high school to prepare ourselves for university.

Having said that, I have read in various sources that there are visiting entities to planet Earth who are not part of the Earth human system but who take on one physical incarnation to gain particular experiences or to fulfil a particular purpose. I am in no position to say that this does not happen.

Peace