View Single Post
Old 28-06-2021, 02:03 AM
Newbie ;)

I can’t see the OP video in the location I’m in, so my experience may not really be related to the OP, sorry for that in case.
Anyway, here’s my Shadow story.

At a time when I was 5-6 years old I had shadow figure experiences, the very clear one was the “the dark hat-man”, the name of I just learned a few years ago when I came to think about my experience and for fun searched about something similar on the net.
I found on the net that a lot of people has had encounters with this “being” especially when they where 5-7 years old.
My experience was that the entity/being materialized out of the wall(always same wall in my room) at night. It was very tall reaching almost to the cealing, the thing was pitch-black so i could see the outline clear of it despite my room was dark.
It wore an wide bretted hat and a long cloak like thing but I could only see the conures of it , It’s behavior was always the same - came out of the wall and just stood there for awhile and then backed back into the wall.
Now, on that wall hung a piece of art that held an interesting but a little scary(as I thought as a kid)story, but I was anyway fascinated with it.
However that object was eventually moved to another room and the hat-man stopped showing up(the hat-man I never felt was frightening)

Through the many years that has lapsed I’ve many times thought of this experience because it was so clear and real...it was nothing at all like sensing an presence or seeing an shadow in the corner of ones eye(as I also have had some experiences of)