View Single Post
Old 29-04-2020, 05:56 AM
Master
About ten times an hour on every channel on TV there's a government advertisment: "download the CovidSafe App to keep yourself and your family protected and safe...".

Every utility company app on my mobile phone sends 2-3 emails/day (I go paperless): "Download CovidSafe App and then everyone's lives can get back to normal".

Every time I open my browser "Don't forget to download the CovidSafe App today".

Newspapers: "statistics show that 2 million Aussies have downloaded the CovidSafe App....you can be one of those who are doing the right thing AS Australians for their country.. let's target it for 5 million by the end of the week..download the App today..".

I don't play those games and I won't live in fear and coercion. I won't be downloading the app on principle because I won't allow myself to be shamed and judged based on "reckless irresponsibility" in light of a perceived threat with no basis in any factual reality...but that's just ME - I don't give a damn what anybody else does......

..... we're the ones who usually get executed first.