View Single Post
Old 21-10-2020, 08:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
I wrote this after it happened last night and titled it "I just died"

"Omg. Death is an illusion. A fake future. When you go through that process of leaving your body behind. It doesn't hurt at all. You don't have a stroke, you don't have a heart attack, you feel no pain, because that is not death. Death is transitioning past your earth problems, death is leaving behind your sorrow, death is coming to light and peace and a good feeling, and just forgetting all the happenings of the past. Don't fear death. Deaths gentle ocean breeze is hear to comfort you."

At the time I thought I died, and I saw a golden light wrapped around me like a blanket, it felt so warm, and I was letting go of stress and heartache and felt like I was transitioning.

I want to cry writing this now. It felt so good, such a contrast from the heartache I've been feeling, however today, I still feel good.

Thoughts?

I experienced a similar feeling during one of my first out-of-body experiences. For years, I wondered who was that, what was that?

Later, my inner guidance explained that that experience was presented to me in order to make me feel safe, protected, and continue on my exploring path inwards without fear.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.