View Single Post
Old 22-02-2013, 05:57 PM
MU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by becomingkate
Several years ago I was invited to a birthday party in another province. The birthday boy was my late husband's karate Sensei, who is like a father figure to me, and had been a father figure to my husband Dale when he was alive.

The party was taking place eleven months after Dale's death, and because I had always promised to keep his memory alive and to continue to include him in karate events, I wanted to take some of his ashes with me. I placed them in a small plastic bag and inside Dale's Japanese Wishing Pot.

When we arrived at the hotel, after driving all night, I unpacked and placed Dale's ashes on the desk in front of the bed. While I was placing them there, I was also talking out loud to him, saying things like "I'm sure that all your karate friends miss you. I will always talk about you and keep your memory alive. I miss you too" etc. etc. Then I lay down for a nap, probably still thinking about him.

I fell asleep laying on my stomach, but at some point while I was sleeping something entered my body between my shoulder blades and actually pushed me up the bed. I woke up when my head hit the headboard! All I could think was "what was that?!" Then I sat up, and when I did I felt an energy present. I called out Dale's name, but before it even left my lips I knew it wasn't him.

After speaking with several people, I've come to the conclusion that I was "hagged" but still don't understand how it happened.

Is there such a thing as being too open? Does my conversation with my late husband open me up to being hagged again?

Discarnates are known occasionally to be a [pain]. Google Doherty and Dorcas - Leslie Flint recordings. Two earthbound by choice, spirits who scared the pants and underpants off their families.

So, yeah, re-hagging is a possibility.

Edited by SF Staff

Last edited by arive nan : 26-02-2013 at 07:57 AM.