Thread: A few questions
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2021, 10:55 AM
Nick96intent

Post A few questions

Hi...

got a few questions, not so easy to answer in my opinion

Number one should be, are human being by their nature diverse beings ? And can this change .....

Followed by that is how many work with themselves , their positive and negative sides, or characteristics if you prefer ? May just very few ?

Third one comes from the process of science, technology and a/the new kind of civilazation they are pursuing ...

Do you see it as natural ? Respectful to the human nature ?

And , alast one that may be a little complex... Generations change, for many the human species is evolving well... You see teenagers almost completely free minded and without barriers due to old belief systems for one... but is life better ?

To my viewpoint , life has gained a speed (for me a major reason is the use of the internet that every teenager has in most cases as an individed accesory from him/her that well... is undivided from him.. and as a majority knows the intrnet runs by arificial intelligent programs that are at least questionable about their nature) (...to return....) life has gained a speed that doesn't feel like being better, leading to a better understanding...