View Single Post
Old 31-05-2020, 01:36 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
asearcher - you are right, it could be a loved one on the other side just showing me that they are around. Strange though with the time that the laptop was showing - yes it showed four hours earlier. Unless it's a loved one from Brazil, hence showing me Brazilian time. I don't understand though what they were trying to say, so I'll try to ask for another sign.

Do you feel scared when these things happen? I do have other occurrences going on too, it does freak me out but I don't feel scared as such.
Hi! Because the messages has been so loving I don't get frighten except for the first time, then I guess I got use to it, that it can happen. one time I was not happy when I had warn a child to not go near an area as it was not safe (childproof safe that is) and it did not listen and suddenly there was this incredible loud noise from a speaker, unheard off before, and the poor child jump like 2 feet up in the air as did I and pulled the child away and turn off the speaker and got my poker face on to make the child feel safe. the child never went close again but i got really frighten, mad that time (kept it to myself). There has been other times equipment has gone on their own and impossible to stop when it should, no electricity in it and it is on the off buttons and the batteries are out, numerous times this has happened. Then I have gotten frighten. Same thing has happened in my friends home, children's toys. The noises that frighten me the most while I try to stay calm,have my poker face on, is sounds that I can't understand what it is and where it comes from, it comes just as unexpected as it goes away and we haven't found anything to cause it, we all hear it, which in a way is comforting so it is not my brain, hearing that is making up the sounds, very loud noises and you think something must have been broken or windows open to cause something. That has not happen I guess since we clean our home out. The one time I remember the most was when it just went on and on and I finally said loudly "Please stop!" and it did, instantly. I had done nothing different. It just stopped. On command. Felt unreal. I guess I have come up with that nice entities do work on my computer and it is alright :)