View Single Post
Old 30-05-2020, 07:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi Little Star. It's making me wonder if you should have been taking note of the numbers being shown, as in part of a number sequence you needed to see, but missed. Or maybe also I'm thinking maybe a sign for you to cast mind back to 4 hours before. What were you doing? What were you thinking? Maybe guides asking you to re- visit those thoughts. Otherwise I wouldn't really know when it comes to the workings of technology , because me and technology just DONT get on!!!!!! But when I think logically I think with my spiritual head .

Elfin - well, the number sequence was 433, as it showed the time as being 4.33 pm. Except here it was 8.33 pm, though the moment I looked at the internet clock it switched over to 8.34 pm. Not sure what significance the numbers 433 could have. 4 is a sacred number in Native American beliefs, because of the 4 directions. 3 is an important number in Christianity and Islam. Apparently, if one wakes up at 3 am then there's a spirit around. Which means I must have visitors almost every night, lol!

Not sure what it could mean.

At 4.33 pm I was thinking about getting some old files from an office that might help me to get some important answers. I was wondering if I would be successful. As it is, so far I've gotten nowhere, but I might have some success next week.

Maybe someone was telling me not to give up? Possibly.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God